Price Match Policy
We do our best to provide you with everyday competitive prices. If you find a lower everyday advertised price on an in-stock identical item currently offered at any Canadian retail competitor’s store or website, before making your purchase and upon request, we will match their everyday price.
*Close-outs, errors, or misprints, discontinued, clearance, liquidations, damaged items, bonus offers, etc. are excluded from the Price Match Policy.
Risk of Loss
Title to products passes from Nechako Outdoors to Customer on shipment from our facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping is the Customer’s responsibility. Nechako Outdoors is not liable for delays in shipment or failure to ship by the estimated ship date. Where customer has ACCEPTED to insure their shipment (at time of order) then Nechako Outdoors will assist customer with, but is not liable for, their insurance claim against the shipping company for loss or damage. Where the customer has DECLINED to insure their shipment (at time of order) then Nechako Outdoors is not liable for or in any way responsible for any loss or damage however caused.
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment.
- You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of the original purchase date for store credit equal to the purchase price. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item). All products returned, not as a result of our error, are subject to associated shipping costs.
- All rifles, surplus or used rifles and shotguns, consignment items, ammunition, reloading powder/primers. gift cards, clearance items, and special orders are considered to be final sale and are not eligible for return.
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you have decided to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond with instructions for how to return the item(s) from your order. You can always contact us for any return question at “email@example.com”.
The limited warranties applicable to products sold by Nechako Outdoors are the sole responsibility of the product manufacturer offering such warranties. Nechako Outdoors disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nechako Outdoors sole responsibility for warranty claims is limited to assisting the customer to contact the manufacturer. Some provinces do not permit the exclusion of certain implied warranties or conditions or limitations on how long an implied warranty or condition lasts in consumer transactions. Therefore, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.
Nechako Outdoors does not warranty or guarantee the function, condition, or safety of:
- Consignment, Surplus or used items.
Shipping Surcharges and special requirements:
We now require a PAL # and date of birth for all optics purchases, due to transaction safety protection. Too many fraudulent orders these days. If you are uncomfortable with this policy you can chose to pay via E-Transfer and avoid providing such info.
$16 shipping fee for most items, to most locations, however the following situations will incur additional shipping fees:
Overweight/Large/Bulky Items surcharge: Based on package size and/or weight, additional freight fees will be applicable. We will contact you with details on these additional charges once we have reviewed your order.
AMMUNITION, POWDERS, and PRIMERS: Ammunition, powders and primers cannot ship by via Canada Post; these items will be shipped via GROUND courier service. These non-postal freight charges are the customer's responsibility and will be applied to the total order cost after checkout. We will contact you with details on these additional charges once we have reviewed your order. Both a daytime phone number and street address are required for these shipments.
OTHER DANGEROUS/HAZARDOUS GOODS: As with ammunition, powder and primers, these items will require special shipping and/or carrier. Additional shipping charges will be applicable to these orders. We will contact you with details on these additional charges once we have reviewed your order.
Delivery for customers in Extended Service Areas will be charged a shipping surcharge after checking out, we will contact you with the extra shipping charges once calculated.
Firearm PAL and Date of Birth are required for scopes and optics, for our transaction safety protection.
For orders with ammunition, we cannot ship to a PO Box. The shipping address must be a physical address for courier delivery.
It is our policy to only ship firearms to the mailing address that the PAL holder has on file with the RCMP.
In the event that a package cannot be delivered or is refused delivery without prior discussion with Nechako Outdoors, we cannot refund shipping charges. Re-ship will be charged.